Its right to give respect where respect is due. Peace campaigners give respect to creating peace, campaigners are high profile in the category of breaking news. The campaigners have leaders like any good organisation, the range of topics that people protest about are usually the most popular at any given time. There has been a lot of reports in the news recently in Afghanistan.
Troops in Afghanistan just like any other fleet of men have roles that are organised, they have to be, just like campaigners and protesters. It is a three tier structure all popular all related to some conflict and each has its us against them, this type of unrest from NATO troops. Peace campaigners for or against war in Afghanistan and the people who these conflicts effect home and away. Today Stirring Trouble Internationally looks at possibly why campaigners of Peace never challenge anything related to troops business.
Protesters, Conflicts And The Flow Of Breaking News In Relation To Afghanistan
It is a three tier structure all popular all related to some conflict and each has its us against them, this type of unrest from NATO troops, Peace Campaigners for or against war in Afghanistan and the people who these conflicts effect home and away.
It starts through the flow of messages, these messages are symbols encrypted in media. Media is textual, visual and video audio sound-bites put together to make a point. The message can be very effective, the point can spur a victory in a conflict and can also get people out of their homes to go on various marches. Marching is the common denominator, could this be the reason why protesters or peace campaigners never actually make a fuss about Afghanistan?
Breaking news reports A lack of fuss from protesters about Afghanistan from peace campaigners of conflict
A lot of fuss was made from unorganised random indivudal shock, indivual experiences witnessed by local people and this is where riots occur, peace protestors like the military are far more organised and use controlled methods of making a point when campaigning. This has not really included Afghanistan here in the UK as you will find out when you go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally. Its right to think that there is not any reason to make a fuss, the point is why do people make such a fuss about nothing when one person see’s something or one thing happens to one person. More to the point why is protesting such a hot topic in breaking news when clearly the protesting follows no code and serves no real purpose, other than give a voice to the pride of any pack.
This weeks news of peace from protesters in news reports from the people through the media is not crossing any boundaries, nor making any bold statements. The peace campaigners are in some ways in support of war by te contributions they raise to help the troops after conflict. This is cearly set in stone, this is why protesters are not making a fuss I think, I may be wrong. If you go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally you will get a better opinion about this topic. What I can deliver is five things you may want to bring with you on a protest. These five things are the five things troops might bring with them out in Afghanistan to keep them going, so if you are going out protesting you will be of use to your fellow peace protesters.
Five things a fussy peace campaigners should remember bringing before setting out on your peace protest
When heading out on a peace campaign you should remember these things before you leave, you should also note that you may be recorded so wearing your best and looking your best on that day should keep you going. If you are well behaved and do not get influenced much by information and stay within the methods of peace campaign recommendations you should be fine. Here are five things a fussy peace campaigner should remember.
- A crucial compliment on any peace protest is a pen and paper or pen and card, because the power of the word is very effective.
- A detachable hood in case it rains, by doing this you will not need an umbrella if it rains. This is good for peace and help avoid any eye poking.
- An A-Z map, if your mobile phone geo locational map on your phone drains your battery and you have not been on this march before this will help you come up trumps. This is just one way you can become more popular on a March.
- Many people bring megaphones on protests so I would strongly recommend you bring your own ear plugs, bring some spare ear plugs so you can lend a pair to anyone who takes your fancy. You might want to bring a few spare ear buds to, it is nice to make a fuss over your ears on any protest.
- Many people will tell you various things on protests to make them seem like possible pride candidates, these things are often true but have nothing to do with the protest you are on. Many people have agendas and values, the same goes for soldiers as indeed the people who make the decisions. With that said for my fifth recommendation I would recommend you bring a badge with your real name on it. If you are wearing a name badge people will want to make more of a fuss over what you are saying, officials will take note of what you are saying more and there will be more peace on the street if this happens. The same goes for the hood, if its not raining detract the hood so you do not look un peaceful or seem a bit of a menace when protesting.
Today Stirring Trouble Internationally looks at possibly why campaigners of peace never challenge anything related to troops business.
Afghanistan, NATO, Peace Campaigners, War Why Is It That Peace Campaigners Don’t Make A Fuss About Afghanistan?
- May 18-19 Chicago: Vision and Organizing (peaceblog.wordpress.com)
- Obama signs post-war commitment deal with Afghanistan (timesofisrael.com)
- Protestors not happy with temporary closing of Happehatchee Center (naplesnews.com)
- Vancouver Occupy protestors cleared from Commercial Drive by riot police (theprovince.com)
- Protesters march, rally on May Day (myfoxdetroit.com)