Anton Goryunov writes from Moscow: You know how it is in the underworld: if you owe the mafia money, they will give a chance to pay it back. But if they owe you, then be ready to get a bullet in the head. So if we assume that countries resemble the mob a bit, especially countries with a lot of Klout.
Washington keeps urging Beijing to buy more of its IOUs, claiming that if China keeps the mighty American economy afloat, the US will continue to buy Chinese made crappy goods and keep China’s industry going. Says Anton Goryunov.
America, China, Nuclear, Obama
- China’s dynamic app industry lures foreign entrepreneurs (todayonline.com)
- Beijing Welcomes You? (newyorker.com)
- Men in Black cop a Beijing beating (smh.com.au)
- The most un-Porsche Porsche enthusiast (topgear.com)
- Dead Traffic Light Leads to Beijing Traffic Jam (theredlinereport.com)
- How not to drive a Lamborghini (topgear.com)
- Meet-Up China/Russia Fuel, Resources, Security… That Last One (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- China May Soon See A Top Cop Go On Trial. And It May Prove A Big Headache For Beijing (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)