Ted Obvious writes from London: How come Social Media has been hijacked by politicians, celebs and mainstream media hacks with such ease? They should have been be kept away from it. Hundreds of thousands and even millions of mugs– I have no other word for these people – follow these creeps religiously.
The ease with which the Social Media was turned into an instrument of blatant promotion for publicity hungry politicians and celebs is astonishing. It turns out that millions of mugs out there actually believe that they might pick up something useful from reading the drivel that the incompetent and corrupt servants of the people and brain dead celebrities post on their blogs.
- How politicians use Twitter to route around the media (nextlevelofnews.com)
- This is How Crazy Social Media Has Become [INFOGRAPHIC] (bostinno.com)
- Learn How Social Media will Evolve and Become More Interactive with… (prweb.com)
- 12 Extravagant Instagram Pics by the Rich and Famous (mashable.com)
- The Emergence of the Social Media Superhero [INFOGRAPHIC] (ubervu.com)