Imagining a politically correct warm up commentary before a match at Euro2012.
Live from Kiev Anton Goryunov compares football politics of the crowd with football here in the UK. Some startling news is revealed in this post which explains a little bit more about the football culture and life in the Ukraine.
The Ukraine over the recent years has had some bad press, Anton explains the situation a little bit more and underlines some fundemental things about eurozone 2012, commentary and potential racism from Ukraine and the rest of the world.
Related posts about the Eurozone2012
- Tokyo tops list of expensive expat cities. Via (China Business Weekly)
- Eurozone fears reduce flights from UK. Via (The Independent)
- Distrust brings Eurozone to the cusp of implosion. Via (Gulf Times)
Related posts about racism
- Time to kick racism out of society and football. Via (LBC)
- NME apologise to Morrissey in long-running racism row. Via (Gigwise)
- Ukraine hits back at racism claims. Via (Soccerway)
- Euro 2012: England accused of racism. Via (Daily Mail)
Related news about commentary
- Crackdown on racists at Euro 2012 (standard.co.uk)
- Black Soccer Fans Address Euro 2012 Racism Claims (rferl.org)
- You: UEFA demands tough stance on racism (edition.cnn.com)
- Ukraine: Friendlier Than You Think! (rferl.org)
- Hindus Ask Poland-Ukraine-UEFA To Ensure ‘Racism-Free’ Euro 2012 (eurasiareview.com)
- Euro 2012 Ukraine’s Lost Chance (theepochtimes.com)
- Ukraine Coach Denies His Country Is Racist (nytimes.com)