War historically has been won with weapons, sometimes these weapons have not been successful. Historically countries believed weapons would bring peace, but now weapons are being regulated.
There is something regular in all stories, find out if the stories are true about Taliban, the US drone in America and how the Ministry of Defence are perhaps investing someway in the whole US Drone option.
If you have a mobile phone then go over to Google Play and download the App provided. Social media are a good source of information for finding out the truth about the euro, the Euro zone and the economy.
Stirring Trouble Internationally is available on the mobile phone, as a magazine format thanks to Google currents and is very active on Social Media. If you are social media to you can find out a little bit more about things on Google+, Facebook, Empire Avenue and Twitter.
- UN investigator: US dodging questions on drones Via (9NEWS.com)
- John W. Whitehead: Terror Tuesdays, Kill Lists and Drones: Has the President. Via (The Huffington Post)
- UN report condemns US use of assassination drones Via (Lakehouse Daily News) Sri Lanka
- Bolivia: Brazilian drones vs. drug labs Via (UTSSanDiego.com)
- Bolivian official says Brazilian drones aid in locating illegal cocaine labs Via (WashingtonPost.com)
- MOD Celebrates 10 Years Of Supporting At-Risk Students Via (MoD Oracle)
- Rolls-Royce looks to civil nuclear after MoD contract Via (The Engineer Online)
Technorati Tags : AMERICA, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, PHILIP HAMMOND, TALIBAN, US DRONE
Image via stirringtroubleinternationally.com
- Drone Nation: The Rise of the Unmanned Aerial Machines (sgtreport.com)
- Taliban to ban polio vaccinations for children until US stops drone strikes (investmentwatchblog.com)