Looking at the Western coverage of the war in Syria. And concluding that it is very Soviet.
This article from Damascus reveals some interesting points that you do not want to miss out on.
Find out why coverage in the West and in Syria is different, find out who President Assad is and discover the truth about relationships with rebels to help you decide who the thugs are in society that are ruining the party. The coverage you have watched will already give you most of the story, you can look at things from all different angles.
The main thing to understand before you go over and have a read is that the news is doing its best to keep everyone happy. During these difficult times in Syria many people are pointing fingers. It’s never been good practise to point fingers. As we know there are rebels out there and many countries celebrate rebels, celebrity rebels exist in all cultures. During conflict these rebels are slightly different. Leaders are often sought upon in society as potential rebels.
Find out who are the rebels and who are simply people who say and never actually do. Curious about who the protagonists are, wondering about the truth about rebels, curious to know more about President Assad or just want to know whats being said about the west. Then do yourself a favour and pop along to Stirring trouble Internationally and have a read all about. guaranteed it will make you feel much better.
- Myanmar steps up dialogue with Kachin rebels Via (Bangkok Post)
- Syria rebels gain ground with foreign help Via (UPI)
- Syria: AL wants to increase pressure as CIA monitors arms supply to... Via (Mena Report)
Technorati Tags: COVERAGE, PRESIDENT ASSAD, REBELS, SYRIA, WEST
- Obama: China, Russia not signed on for Assad’s removal – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Report: Syria rebels storm army barracks, kill 20 (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Report: CIA aids in funneling arms to Syrian rebels (csmonitor.com)