The EURO has been in the media a lot recently because of the recent bailouts of countries that are having difficulties conforming to the economic questions.
This week places like GERMANY having been letting TONY BLAIR they should join them. Germany is doing well, Holland is doing well and Ireland make the Euro a surprisingly tempting option. Tony maybe seeking to be the president of Europe, who knows. Find out why by going over to Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- Scrabble For Europhiles (theglobalmail.org)
- Towards a Brixit (ftalphaville.ft.com)
- Eurocrats see the survival of the euro as more important (dreadnoughtuk.wordpress.com)
- Eurocrats welcome Ireland’s passing of Fiscal Treaty – IrishCentral (irishcentral.com)
- The euro now equals poverty and deflation (telegraph.co.uk)
- Eurozone crisis to be fixed… with a knees-up (express.co.uk)
- Eurozone nations are stuck in a ‘doom loop’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Car stickers that tell Eurocrats to hang themselves (express.co.uk)
- Eurocrats: We’ll buy Britain a pole to fly EU flag (express.co.uk)