Mark Donahue writes from Houston: This afternoon, just days after its members booed him as he addressed their convention, the NAACP announced their endorsement of Mitt Romney for presidency. After receiving the news, Mr Romney returned to the convention where hundreds of jubilant African American.
ENDORSEMENT, MITT ROMNEY, NAACP
- Gwen’s Take: Cheers and Jeers At the NAACP Convention (And Why Candidates Like Them Both) (pbs.org)
- Romney wanted to say ‘I stood up to the negroes,’ says former NAACP leader without a clue (theblaze.com)
- Video: Mitt Romney’s Naacp Speech, Entire (bostongazette.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney’s NAACP Speech: He’s Wasn’t Even PRETENDING To Care (mymajicdc.com)
- Romney’s NAACP Fiasco (mountainperspective.wordpress.com)
- Intriguing Opportunity, But Some Risk For Romney In Speech To NAACP (npr.org)