This week Mitt Romney has spent a substantial amount of time examining the foreign policy in the USA. He has done a field trip going around the houses taking a look at how other countries deal with things.
In this post you can find out all about Mitt Romney and what he has done with his team to find out what people really want from their presidential candidate.
Stirring Trouble Internationally has also gone out of its way to cover the details. To cut a long story short Mitt Romney’s team of investors have done paid research and uncovered some interesting reports.
Soon there will be a case study on this topic but for now I have provided some snippet bullet points that may or may not be considered from the results found in conjunction with what people really want who are living in America today.
The Mitt Romney Presidential foreign policy report estimates
- People who are born in the USA should have no problems
- Parents born in the US children will be registered and included
- Houses owned by anyone in the USA over 5 years will be recognised as US residents
- Reports of people crossing the border without the correct paperwork will be considered as foreign
- Foreign relations will continue to be made as this is good policy for any presidential candidate
Five important things a presidential candidate like Mitt Romney can do to stay popular with foreign policy
FOREIGN POLICY, MITT ROMNEY, PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
- I’m starting to warm to Mitt Romney (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Mitt Romney Replaces Sarah Palin as America’s Most Hated Politician (politicususa.com)
- In Israel, Mitt Romney stops at Jewish holy site (news.yahoo.com)
- Romney Tries To Distinguish Foreign Policy From Obama (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mitt Romney to rekindle cold war spirit with speech in Poland attacking Russia (guardian.co.uk)
- The Friday Night Multimedia Extravaganza! (horsesass.org)