BrandYourself created this infographic to help you learn how to make results that are actually you appear higher up.
Out of 100,000 profiles analyzed with BrandYourself, LinkedIn was the social network most often appearing at the top of results.
See on mashable.com
- Here’s How to Appear Higher on Google Search Results [INFOGRAPHIC] (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Understanding social media through dinosaurs (infographic) (siliconrepublic.com)
- Virtual Branding Infographics – The ‘Breakdown of a Person’s Google Results’ Chart is Eye-Opening (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Why You Need Content, Search, AND Social for Successful Online Marketing (iacquire.com)
- Optimize Google Search Results For Your Name With BrandYourself (makeuseof.com)
- 6 Social Media Personas [Infographic] (socialtimes.com)
- Why is Google+ the place for your Business? #INFOGRAPHIC (andmanyotherthings.wordpress.com)
- Breakdown of a person’s Google results [Infographic] (lifehacker.com)
- How Restaurants Can Promote Themselves on Pinterest (Infographic) (pinterestinsider.com)