Let’s take a closer look at the presidential campaign in America. A win for politicians is usually a loss for the electorate. That’s how politics works.
- Winning In Politics Is All About Losing: A Cynical Look At Elections In America (thebusypost.wordpress.com)
- If running a business is now an electoral disadvantage, this isn’t the America I thought I knew (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Esquire:Romney, a Gaffe-Proof Candidate for Our Cynical Times (esquire.com)
- Romney has moved American politics well to the Right (standard.co.uk)
- Super Professor David Schultz Predicts the Next President (prweb.com)
- Will money buy the White House? (cnn.com)