R.F.Wilson reports from London: Does anyone have any doubt that the current turmoil at the BBC, caused by two paedophilia scandals, will not die out pretty soon and the Corporation will be back to its bad old ways?
The BBC has been getting away with blatant left-wing propaganda for decades, meddling in politics and plugging the Labour party as if it was perfectly in accordance with its charter and there was no danger of losing its licence fees.
Lefties have infiltrated the right, as happened during the years of Labour in power in Britain, when they managed to penetrate the right-wing press and commercial television channels and radio stations. The one major difference between the left and the right is that left-wingers are often prepared to pretend to be on the right, for their own vile purposes, while it is very rare for the right to be masking itself as the left.
The most important distinction between the left and the right has always been the religious nature of the latter and the atheism of the former. The current Conservatives in Britain, who are part of the governing coalition, are as far from conservatism as it gets. If only the Harry Potter generation had any idea of what the right and the left stood for, they would have seen through these charlatans at once. So is it any wonder that the BBC feels confident that it will weather out the current storm. A post made earlier today over on Stirring Trouble Internationally – A humorous take on news and current affairs.
- Defend the BBC! (lrb.co.uk)
- Dismissing The Myths About Publicly Funded Broadcasters (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- You Know What Britain Needs? A Damning Book About 13 Years Of Labour In Power (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- British Mainstream Comedy Is Dead. Compliments Of The PC Brigade And Their Beloved BBC (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Left-wing dating? It’s a Labour of love (standard.co.uk)
- Day 16: Against Atheism (thelivingnotebook.com)