G K Salmuson writes from Washington: North Korea has shown two fingers to the United Nations and NATO and successfully launched a long-range ballistic rocket. North Korea | news and current affairs (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com).
The UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon said the launch and flight constituted ‘a clear violation of the UN resolution’ passed in June 2009 . The fact that any country in the world can ignore any UN resolution is pretty good. Since 2003 invasion of Iraq in Pyongyang there have been issues and challenges.
North Korea has a rocket. Next step a nuclear warhead.
Space exploration in the East is really taking of as scientists outsource there skills to pay of debts. In this article you will find out the financial benefits of rockets.
Atlantic Alliance sort out the tensions and do there best not to create any tension in the harmonious Korean Peninsula. As you will find out the pressure from NATO is all about money.
Soviet Union launched Sputnik so North Korea also launched a space rocket back between the late 60′s and early 70′s.
The five members of the UN Security Council – have no power other than to doodle paper tigers.
- North Korea | news and current affairs (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- North Korea’s Rocket Launch Mild Response From China (world.time.com)
- White House: North Korea Launch ‘Highly Provocative’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- North Korea ‘sends satellite into orbit’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- North Korea launches long-range rocket (aljazeera.com)
- UN Emergency Meeting On North Korea Rocket Launch (eurasiareview.com)
- White House condemns North Korea missile launch (politico.com)