‘The North Korean missile can reach America. Another two years and it may be able to launch a nuclear warhead’.
They also point out that a third interested party in this development is China. The rest of the world has supposed China regards North Korea as a client state. This is not so. North Korea will go its own way, according to Japanese analysts.
Japan has also taken an interest in this report. So a good summary is if you are looking to find out more about what has already been mentioned or you want a bigger angle of assessing the value of this subject then this post will help you in many ways.
- UPDATED 12:40 a.m. NKorea defies warnings, launches long-range rocket (troyrecord.com)
- North Korea Launches Rocket, Defying Likely Sanctions (nytimes.com)
- NKorea says it will launch long-range rocket soon (metronews.ca)
- Bumbling North Koreans Ruin Another Scary Rocket Launch? (gizmodo.com)
- North Korea successfully launches long-range rocket (cbsnews.com)
- South Korea warns that North Korea has developed rockets that can reach the US mainland (foxnews.com)
- US Navy sends warships to North Korean shores (rt.com)
- North Korea fires long-range missile, says South Korea (thoughtsandrantings.com)
- North Korean missile fired, passes over Okinawa before crashing near Philippines (japandailypress.com)
The North Korean missiles and current trending discussions in America about weapons are two topics that are connected here in todays lessons and examples. You can also find out more about the intercontinental ballistic missile, Japan, Kim Jong-il, North Korea, Seoul, South Korea, Tokyo, Unha, and as already mentioned the United States.