R.F.Wilson writes from London: Yes, it’s the festive season and we should all be jolly. Apart from the people who live in certain areas of the Kingdom and are. James Anderson explains from Washington why President Barack Obama‘s holiday in Hawaii was cut short.
So just a recap of what you are going to find out when you go over and read James Anderson’s article. In this article you will get a good understanding of the Gross Domestic Product in 2012, you will also find a decent explanation of the amount of debt existing in the USA to help you understand the debts and percentages of annual profits from your own country. I am not sure if I already mentioned the Federal Reserve, this is another special bonus you will get, find out how struggling to pay bills is nothing compared to the bills of the land compared to the annual profits of the country. Find out inside information from Beijing in China, the word on the street in Shanghai and the latest ideas being brainstormed and translated in Saudi Arabia. Find out top info about oil, London, the yen, US energy independence and life on the edge of the fiscal cliff and why Obama’s holiday in Hawaii was cut short by going over to Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- Cliff’s Edge: Obama, Boehner To Meet On Fiscal Impasse (on.aol.com)
- The Fiscal Cliff and Congress’s Dysfunction (cato.org)
- Silver lining: delay in hitting debt limit (politico.com)
- Morning Bell: 10 Facts on the Fiscal Cliff, Debt, and Spending (heritage.org)
- Fiscal Cliff Battle: Winners and Losers (atlantablackstar.com)
- The Real Meaning of the Fiscal Cliff: “We Were All Lying in 2011.” (teapartyeconomist.com)
- The Three Legged Fiscal Cliff: US Middle and Working Class Already Facing Their Own Fiscal Cliff (financialsurvivalnetwork.com)
- Economy not immune to US fiscal saga: Swan (news.theage.com.au)
- The Fiscal Cliff: Kids Will Be Kids (forbes.com)
An arial view of natural disasters around the world and a deeper analysis of America, Barack Obama the Democratic Party in the United States, Democrats, fiscal cliff, Government spending, Harry Reid, Inches, James Anderson, Mitch McConnell, Republican, Saudi Arabia and the United States.