The first explanations start by mentioning President al Assad then after that he mentions the Libyan rebels then a reminder about the death of Colonel Gaddafi snd finally some speculative imaginary instructions if Gaddafi was still alive from one dictator to another.
Find out why Al Qaeda terrorists are what keeps Al Assad going the threats from terrorists he believes can come from anywhere.
Find out all about the United NationsSyria and the price of all this here in the UK and USA and the rest or the world.
Find an interesting contrast between Kofi Annan and Tony Blair also find out all you need to know about Saudi Arabia and Syrian leaders like Mr Annan and the relationships with these big Western nations.
Get the five most important things Western politicians a regretting recently. Decisions like the ones made in the Arab Spring, President al Assad and the decisions he had to legitimate representatives of the Syrian people. And find out a couple of things about Al Qaeda that America and Britain know and don’t want you to know about over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- Assad Outlines New Syria Peace Initiative (abcnews.go.com)
- Syrians brush off Assad speech, fighting continues – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Syria’s Assad vows to defeat uprising (sfgate.com)
- Turkey urges UN “to stop Assad blocking aid” (worldbulletin.net)
- Bashar al-Assad’s defiant TV address denounces ‘puppet’ opposition in Syria (allvoices.com)
- Assad outlines new Syria peace plan (toledoblade.com)
- Assad to make rare speech as Syrian rebels draw nearer (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Assad to make rare speech as Syrian rebels draw nearer (news.yahoo.com)
- Assad to speak on Syria conflict (bbc.co.uk)