Entertainment * David Bowie Is Back From Space * By Freddie Mathews
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/01/10
Last seen somewhere near to Mars circa 2003, David Bowie has landed back on earth and with a mighty media explosion. Londonhe news in about David Bowie released single. The last song released by David was about 10 years ago.
Expect to read comparisons with artist Jeff WayneWar Of The World’s New album. You can also expect to read all about his long-term producer Tony Viscontiproduction, albums as far back as in 1969 the Space Oddity album.
Bowie was invited to the London Olympic Opening Ceremony recently by Danny Boyle for his rituals but due to ill health David gave it a miss. They played his ‘Heroes’ song which went down really well.
If you like a good old Olympic anthem and want to know more about heroic songs that people can aspire to and generally get you motivated then go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally.
British rock royalty has returned and we should all bow to respect that by going over to iTunes and having a listen.
- Where are we now? David Bowie releases first record in a decade (standard.co.uk)
- David Bowie Worked in Secret on Comeback LP For Two Years (rollingstone.com)
- Bowie’s producer on new album (guardian.co.uk)
- Where is David Bowie Now? (esquire.com)
- There’s A Brand New David Bowie Song (wnyc.org)
- David Bowie breaks silence with first new album since 2003 (itv.com)
- David Bowie breaks years of silence to release new single and album (independent.co.uk)
- David Bowie to release new album, with surprise single out now (guardian.co.uk)
- Bowie releases single; album on way (breakingnews.ie)
- New Bowie Song Jolts Net… (independent.co.uk)
David Bowie is back from space after ten years his new album projected to release around March. You can hope to read about Berlin, Bowie, Danny Boyle, David Bowie, iTunes, London, space, Space Oddity and Tony Visconti in today’s post.