The Platinum Eagle can solve all Obama’s cares. It is an illusion just like his economics
You can expect to read about the US Bullion Depository in Fort Knox and, the Oval Office doormat, the Treasury Secretary and his suggestions on how to overcome ‘loose change’ and other really helpful satirical tips on how to increase the dollars strength.
Find about more about Rube a student from the
and Irish student who in his paper about economics addressed the FDR with this simple one step solution to everyone’s problems.
- Platinum Coin Is Less Silly Than Its Alternatives – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Is the Trillion-Dollar Platinum Coin Clever or Insane? (dmarron.com)
- Former U.S. Mint Director: The $1 Trillion Platinum Coin Ain’t Worth a Plugged Nickel (cnbc.com)
- $1 trillion coin is nuts but not $25 billion – Opinion (money.cnn.com)
- The platinum coin idea is idiotic. That is the point. (washingtonpost.com)
- Co-author of platinum coin law weighs in on trillion dollar coin (dailykos.com)
- ‘Magic coin’ debt ceiling solution not worth much (nbcnews.com)
- Putting A Trillion Dollars Of Platinum In Perspective (zerohedge.com)
- ‘Mint the coin’: why the platinum coin campaign doesn’t even work as satire (guardian.co.uk)
- Former Bush II economist: Trillion-dollar platinum coin ‘better than the alternatives’ if US reaches brink of default (aei-ideas.org)