If you like history of the British aristocracies or studying the laws of the Kingdom you will also like today’s article by Thomas.
Thomas Mathew writes from London another satirical report about the Queen Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge daughter on the way and the decisions made about what to call her if indeed she is actually a girl not a boy.
Today’s post includes interesting and educational things about the Act Of Succession have yet to be debated in parliament and may still not get through the House of Lords, The Letters Patents, the Houses of Commons and the Lords and the Acts and approvals given by the Queen.
There has been many changes in the direction of the wind blowing in Europe over the past ten years or more and this is great post to get more of an incite into these changes and how these changes are being considered both by the UK and the Monarchs.
If changes happen and what is primogeniture?
- Find out more about the European Directives particularly the ones accepted here in the UK these past ten years.
- You will also find out more about Tony Blair and how he managed to get his Constitutional Reform Act 2005 accepted into the statute books and how he won over the approval of the Queen.
Find out what all these means about right of abode in the UK and more information about people living in the United Kingdom and some great descriptive contrast about citizens’, in light of recent results coming in from the New Labour.
- Queen issues formal decree to guarantee princess title if Kate has a girl (independent.ie)
- Queen Attends A Spoof Cabinet Meeting. And Gets A Prezzie From Dave And The Gang (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- General Sir David Richards Is A Nice Guy. But He Tells Us What Dave Tells Him. And That Ain’t Right (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Point of View | Time To Bin Queen Medal and Knighthood | Stirring Trouble Internationally by Felicity Bushmill (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Point of View | Dave Doesn’t Get It, Does He? | Stirring Trouble Internationally by Adam Lovejoy (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- If William and Kate have a baby girl she will be a princess, Queen announces (standard.co.uk)
- MP proposes Duchess of Cambridge should be called ‘Princess Consort’ when William becomes King (dailymail.co.uk)
- Critics divided over Duchess of Cambridge portrait (triblive.com)