STi Album Review ¬ Rebekka Karijord – We Become Ourselves
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/01/12
In this positive review Freddie Matthews compares the artist to Dido and Kate Bush and I think its an informal and timely review. Look out for the UK tour over the next few days and be sure to read the full review over on STi a news and entertainment website based in London with contributors from all over the world.
To the music: the lead track on We Become Ourselves is Use My Body While It’s Still Young. It’s almost tribal with the leading drumbeat. I can hear Husky Rescue.
“Another single from the album is Oh Brother rich with a male choir and her vocal accompanied by the piano and electric guitar.” Freddie Mathews.
Watch live in concert in January 2013 over the next few days, dates are scheduled from around the United Kingdom.
Rebekka Karijord live in UK
- The Borderline London 16 January
- The Ruby Lounge Manchester 17 January
- Workman’s Club Dublin 18 January and
- King Tuts Glasgow 19 January.
Multicolored Hummingbird is one track singled out by Freddie Mathews so I have done a bit of searching and posted it here on WordPress.com using the new updated interface just click the word Multicolored Hummingbird.
Source Stirring Trouble Internationally ‘Rebekka Karijord – We Become…‘
- Entertainment * David Bowie Is Back From Space * By Freddie Mathews (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- #Music Ke$ha – Warrior Review by Freddie Mathews (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)