Why It Could Be Wizard If Keynes And Friedman Replace Harry Potter In Oz
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/01/12
Red Harmisson writes from Sydney Australia knows how to prevent future economic financial global difficulties. A new plan by the Minister for School Education, Early Childhood and Youth Peter Garrett that teaches children economics and business studies. The reason for this is because as Red suggests a child of six could answer what is wrong with the economy, which I sure you agree is an interesting point of view.
Find out more about this and get the puns jokes by going over to Stirring Trouble Internationally, here they look at the economy in Australia.
Find out more about Nerf gun bargains, cheap headlines, employment futures and finances for phones and stuff for lunch.
PM Julia Gillard as the girl who is of to see the wizard of bought ledgers and the next big Cabinet meeting with Treasurer Wayne Swan and find out why at Goldman Sachs they might have to ‘let him go.’
Source ‘Why It Could Be Wizard If Keynes…‘ Stirring Trouble Internationally
- Obama = Voldemort (rightistblog.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter cast secretly filming ‘mini movie’ (metro.co.uk)
- Mini Harry Potter film being secretly filmed (telegraph.co.uk)
- harry potter stars filming ninth movie (thesun.co.uk)
- Ninth Harry Potter Film Revealed to be in The Works (contactmusic.com)
- Over 30 Pics from the New HARRY POTTER Platform 9 3/4 Shop at Kings Cross Station in London (collider.com)
- ‘Mini’ Harry Potter movie being filmed (contactmusic.com)
- The Harry Potter Series by J. K Rowling – review (guardian.co.uk)
- Watch: Instant Index: Harry Potter’s Surprise Return; Twinkies Final Shipment (abcnews.go.com)
- Jack Whitehall Auditioned For Harry Potter (contactmusic.com)