Henry Forth writes from London about the Prime Minister David Cameron and the old Bullingdon Club at Oxford University. Find out the significance to this and that referendum about the five year plan for the European Union here in Britain.
Find out how a reduction of MPs in the Conservative Party and the rise of the United Kingdom Independence Party leader Nigel Farage are challenging Mr Cameron and his big speech about Europe. Read all abou the UK’s EU plan for 2017 being publicly shaped.
Tory MPs British institutions were built on the old Bullingdon Club methods, historically it is believed they highlighted the death of Sir Walter Raleigh and this is just one comment made about British society that Henry Forth selects to make his point. Below is a video about the death of Sir Walter Raleigh.
PM Cameron challenged this recently in the Houses of Parliament although almost agreed that EU needs reform in the European chamber. There has been some criticism about the way this was done you can read all about that over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Read this and more updates about ‘The truth about snake oil salesman’.
Source ‘ David Cameron Has Made…‘ StirringTroubleInternationally.com
- Nigel Farage: Europe won’t negotiate with David Cameron (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron’s EU promise shows we trust the people – unlike Labour and the Lib Dems (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron could back EU exit if Britain doesn’t get better deal (scotsman.com)
- David Cameron has given in to hardliners, says Lord Mandelson (independent.co.uk)
- David Cameron: EU Membership Should Be Up To British People (npr.org)
- Breaking News: David Cameron pledges EU referendum (crosbyherald.co.uk)