Freddie Matthews over on Stirring Trouble Internationally skims over the best British music market news so you do not have to. If you like Robbie Williams and live in the UK then you are bound to really like this post. You can also read all the news about the BRIT Awards in a few weeks’ time.
Paloma Faith is touring Britain alongside many other musicians in 2013 and you can expect a lovely new album called Black & Blue next month.
The Saturdays next single is called What About Us so look out for that.
Olly Murs returns with new album for the summer and will be in the Right Place Right Time touring with Robbie Williams. If you want to find out more about the full details then go over to Stirring Trouble Internationally.
The Smiths, Morrissey lived in the USA which helped to avoid press but now he has a bleeding ulcer he is back in the UK back on the British Music Scene and back in British care, get well soon Morrisey.
Bob Geldof and the Boomtown Rats won BRIT Awards will be in the Isle of Wight at the festival with The Stone Roses and Bon Jovi and The Killers.
And finally Depeche Mode single, Heaven chosen from the new album Delta Machine is something reviewed over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Read more by going over to Stirring Trouble Internationally and subscribing to the feed so you can receive daily posts into the comfort of your email everyday or the best of once a month.
- The Official Top British Albums Of 2012 (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- New Album Review: Olly Murs – Right Place Right Time (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- rolling stones to play brit awards 2013 (thesun.co.uk)
- Paloma Faith announces new single ‘Black & Blue’ – listen (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Justin Timberlake to ‘comeback’ at BRITs (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Brit Awards 2013: nominations in full (musicnfilm.wordpress.com)
- Bob Geldof’s Boomtown Rats to reunite for Isle of White Festival (standard.co.uk)
- Bob Geldof’s Boomtown Rats to reunite for Isle of Wight festival 2013 (metro.co.uk)
- Bob Geldof And Boomtown Rats To Reunite (news.sky.com)