Is China Communist Or Capitalist?
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/02/04
He also takes a brief look at how business is operating for start ups and new ventures. Find out how in China, small firms are created.
China has been called by academics a mix of capitalism and communism.
In the Soviet Union the communist party disappeared very quickly.
Chinese leaders will be thinking about ways to stay on top and not lose any wealth in any way.
- Is China Communist Or Capitalist? None Of Them Actually (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Joseph Stalin Uplifting New Year Message (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- China’s Xi Jinping claims to pursue peaceful development, but won’t stand down on sovereignty (japandailypress.com)
- Chinese cities surrounded by US warships, fighter jets (redantliberationarmy.wordpress.com)
- War Clouds Gather Over China And Japan (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Politics And Satanism (cassiejourney.wordpress.com)
- Xi Jinping Has Tuned Into Public Outrage At The Levels Of Official Corruption. Keep It Private Is The New Slogan (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- Communist China Cloaking Covert Corporate Crime (lunaticoutpost.com)