It’s like junk food. last Sunday’s Super Bowl XLVII the lights went out. The wrong team had won unless you’re a Raven fan.
Super Bowl sums up the state America is in. Defence Secretary Leon E Panetta and Republican Senator John McCain. Panetta admitted to the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin E Dempsey, had signed off a scheme to arm a selected group of rebels in Syria.
It nearly got approved, but nearly was not enough. President Obama said ‘no’ to it.
It was a close run thing that no one outside the United States really understands. Did The Lights Flicker In America’s Foreign Policy? The Answer’s In Super Bowl XLVII http://ibourl.com/1haq #Football #Results
- Super Bowl: San Francisco 49ers’ Delanie Walker suffers tragic loss (mercurynews.com)
- Tragedy Strikes 49er After Super Bowl (aol.sportingnews.com)
- Bright future little consolation for 49ers (espn.go.com)
- Letter from San Francisco 49ers CEO Jed York: ‘Nobody has it better than us’ despite Super Bowl loss (mercurynews.com)
- Here’s Your 49ers Super Bowl XLVII Drinking Game (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Why the 49ers defense faltered at the end of the season (sfgate.com)