China, North Korea and NATO or United Nations are all very friendly with each other even if there is nuclear testing going on they all must approve and share and because of this they all get on very well. Anton reports about this and reveals some interesting things. What I have briefly done is highlighted these things. I will share some other interesting information just to get your creative juices flowing yourselves.
North Korea and NATO have completely different types of politicians but the great thing is they on really well, both parties.
All over the papers and magazines in London this week are covering the North Korea leader, Kim Jong Un. Many magazines and tabloids covering the story are saying that the testing is not for themselves is mainly for Iran. And as the hunt for oil continues countries snuggle up and hunker down together so they can continue trading, oil is a crucial and effective social lubricant.
North Korea is not usually big on nuclear devicesand if they are helping Iran out they will have some good information because Iran knows a lot about these things. This is something that Anton mentions in today’s post. He has a good bit of information to share about , the US and there WMDs who keeps tabs on what exactly is going on, if anything at all. Below you will find a link I have tried to make it as noticeable as possible so you can click and read the full article on the main website. I notice a lot of you are sharing these posts and commenting with addition relevant information. The thing is you are using duplicate content from your own and other people’s sites so unfortunately I will not be approving these messages and I am surprised that these posts comments do not go in the spam filter. Either thanks and keep doing what you are doing its nice, but again we do not want any spam comments on this journal. I will say it again duplicate content is as good as spam and if you are reposting its often nice to ask before doing this sort go thing.
- Dealing With A Defiant North Korea – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- North Korea Quake Is Suspected ‘Nuclear Test’ (news.sky.com)
- North Korea Conducts Apparent Nuclear Test (npr.org)
- China detects no raised radiation from North Korea nuclear test (reuters.com)
- Barack Obama incites the world to declare war on North Korea (amresolution.com)
- Deadly spiral towards war begins: South Korea unveils ballastic missile it says can hit anywhere in North Korea (vineoflife.net)
- North Korea Tests Nuclear Device, World Braces For Reaction (dprogram.net)