It is good to have a laugh in Tuscany after Silvio Berlusconi, he has been Italy’s leader for years and years. Beppe Grillo is more of a comedian than anything but he is a candidate to watch.
Super Mario Draghi to get that job running the European Central Bank. The fourth largest EU economy is at stake here. If Berlusconi wins then Italy may come into troubles. They are a strong country with their European currency find out where they rank in the grand scheme of things over on Stirring Trouble Internationally and also find out more about the man with a van.
- Bersani Preaches Spread-the-Wealth Before Italian Vote (bloomberg.com)
- Silvio Berlusconi promises tax refund in mailshot (guardian.co.uk)
- JPMORGAN: Here’s What You Need To Know About The Radical Comedian Who’s Offering Everyone In Italy A Free iPad (businessinsider.com)
- Youth of Italy back comic Beppe Grillo over political heavies (theweek.co.uk)
- Germany Warns Against “Silvio the Savior” (And That May Backfire); Fake Horse Race Odds Get Around Blackouts (globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com)
- Insight: Rome will burn, regardless of Italian election result (news.yahoo.com)
- Italy’s “next prime minister” woos left in swing region Sicily – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Too Many Comedians in Italian Election – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)