Ted Obvious is in London again and this time he is taking a satirical rant at The Comic Relief Appeal (Red Nose day). Is also takes a look at the arward position the BBC a Corporation full of so many possibilities but ridden with a potential paedophile ring that he focuses on the potential 50 years of influencing the public as the public question its actual existence. This is a comical rant at the BBC more than the actual Red Nose Day which everyone like as I am sure you agree donating money too.
It’s interesting to note how funny Lenny Henry still is and Dawn French still makes a great Vicar, above is a picture of the London Eye with the Red Nose Day red compartment for people to experience during this period. You can book your tickets over on The London Eye website, perhaps this is a better way to donate after all when your spinning you will be also donating, this picture is five years old so please do not quote me on this bit of information, I am simply going of what the picture shows, ha ha.
It’s great to see pop acts to break up all the comedy. Suggestions that One Direction will be there and this is something you can look forward to. If you know of any other bands you would like to listen to but feel chances are they won’t then leave those suggestions down below, better still read the full article and find out further information there. Above is a picture of an old tomato with a pirate patch and goofy teeth.
Big charity events like Red Nose Day make the BBC what it is, they do there best at this time of year to deliver to the British viewers the entertainment they pay for. Over on Stirring Trouble Internationally you can find out more about pay as go options and solutions to getting the TV channels that really matter with a service that really counts.
Its true the BBC is a one stop pony who are still trying to brush under the carpet the Jimmy Savile cover up. Still the charity in essence is a great idea and everyone usually stay in to watch this entertainment on television because it saves channel hopping because all the celebrities come together because they know a its a good cause and b they will get to work with Lenny Henry and Terry Wogan.
Charity is where the middle men get between the right people and go round with a bucket collecting during a charity concert or something similar. What happens at Comic Relief stays at comic relief everyone get together and offer their services to help out, the thing is not 100% of the proceeds goes to where it should go also the actors love this exposure because it guarantee’s them more work in the future even if there skills are lagging or perhaps there are new bucks who could do a much better job. These people will struggle getting a foot in the door with the BBC.
The Savile scandal has revealed how tight knit the organisation actually is.
- Chaos guaranteed as French and Saunders take over Radio 2 for Red Nose Day (standard.co.uk)
- A quarter century of goodwill and laughs: Comic Relief celebrates 25 years of Red Nose Day (metro.co.uk)
- Damien Hirst reveals new Comic Relief Red Nose Day artwork (itv.com)
- Kimo-no! It is Tube boss Hendy in his PJs for Red Nose Day (standard.co.uk)
- Suffolk: Comedy Ties appeal for Red Nose Day (eadt.co.uk)
- One Direction Get Teenage Kicks One Way Or Another With Charity Single (mix1065fm.cbslocal.com)
- Crafting for Charity – Red Nose Day Dolls (knitstitchsew.wordpress.com)
- French and Saunders ‘hijack’ Radio 2 (bbc.co.uk)
- One Direction Stars’ Tears During Africa Charity Trip (contactmusic.com)
- How to teach … Red Nose Day (schoolsimprovement.net)