Guess who’s on top of old smokey? Gu Suhua reports from the big smoke. In China Beijing. The election has been an all round success and since this morning everyone have been talking about the new leader Xi Jinping . Lots of people are waking up the messages from their new leader, exciting times, see how it plays out over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
Being at the top of the chain is a big responsibility he will have to help out with the Central Military Commission. Organising the Chinese armed forces is a big job and he will certainly not be alone in helping them expand. He and President Barack Obama have a lot in common they both carry a lot of clout in political circles.
Taking on the task is not an easy task and requires a certain amount of patience, good communications and negotiations. According to Hu Jintao power is important to have but not so easy to keep, the secret of success is not set in stone.
Bo Xilai is another advocate of power and we have not heard to much of him recently. Find out this and more over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
Source Stirring Trouble Internationally ’…Xi Jinping Is On Top Of The World. But For How Long?…’
- China parliament formally elects Xi Jinping president (news.yahoo.com)
- KJU Sends Congratulatory Note to Xi Jinping After Election as Chinese President (nkleadershipwatch.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: China appoints Xi Jinping as president (jtn-network.com)
- Xi Jinping welcomed by Gillard (bigpondnews.com)
- China’s New President Xi Jinping Met With Mysterious Lone Vote of Dissent (world.time.com)
- China names Xi Jinping as new president (nation.com.pk)