The Dutch King Song Eurovision Song Contest
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/04/23
Connie Leiden writes from The Hague: Guess what’s at the top of the Dutch i-Tunes chart? It’s the crappiest new national anthem ever produced. If that were not enough, and it never is, it’s called the King’s Song and it’s so all over the place that the new Dutch monarch likes it.
The king Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands Beatrix of Orange King’s Song? Dutch royal family royalty on a bicycle. We also know the Dutch media have the most sycophantic royal correspondents and reporters in the world cover the House of Orange and the Dutch pain.
Royal junk jingle put together by the Anglo-Dutch music producer John Ewbank. King’s Song is due to be played on investiture morning for Prince Willem-Alexander and his Argentine-born wife Princess Maxima member of the Orange lot is popular.
Willem-Alexander lyrics writers music and rap. The Dutch iTunes line up. Of course it has. It’s got gangnam style syndrome. If something is so bad it makes you scream then let’s all scream together. Beyoncé out of Lady Gaga and enter it for the next Eurovision Song Contest. A Royal Pardon Or Condemned To Eurovision.
- The Dutch King’s Song To Eurovision (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Dutch music lovers lead revolt against song to serenade new king (guardian.co.uk)
- Italy: Marco Mengoni chose the song for Eurovision (escwebs.net)
- Bonnie Tyler confirmed to represent UK at 2013 Eurovision Song Contest (metro.co.uk)
- Bonnie Tyler: Eurovision song ‘written at dinner’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- UK News: Bonnie Tyler to represent Britain at the Eurovision song contest (walesonline.co.uk)
- Official Eurovision video launched (timesofmalta.com)
- Eurovision 2013 preview: Birds see Anouk join the song contest winners? (mirror.co.uk)