So What Was The Point Of David Cameron’s Visit To The US?
Posted by Jm Bob on 2013/05/16
This US visit by David Cameron is really taking a good look at what the US has to offer the Tory party. Barack Obama in the United States will be unaware of this, Tony Blair did a similar thing in the White House. Yo will also expect to read more news about Cameron and Bashar al-Assad.
Dan Majestic reports from Washington about the British Prime Minister David Cameron and his visit to the United States.
This entry goes into details about talks with US President Barack Obama and then the two leaders took part in a press conference.As per usual they talk about Syria and President Bashar al-Assad leadership and rebels not performing there like they should.
the US Justice Department and what they are doing with the AP press agency and the ways they go about getting information.
Stirring Trouble internationally asks the probing question: what is the point of PM Cameron visiting Washington?
ExxonMobile is lobbying British oil giants hard, so that it would be weakened enough for a takeover.
The US and avoid being present in London when more than 100 of his MPs basically voted against their own leader, by supporting an amendment to the government’s legislative agenda.
Cameron looking at opportunities when he leaves 10 Downing Street in 2015.
Tony Blair set the trend for British prime ministers by arranging some pretty fancy deals for himself while he was popping down to the US.
Stirring Trouble Internationally ‘…So What Was The Point Of David Cameron’s Visit To The US?…’
Thanks for reading and being a loyal subscriber. Now please be sure to read the complete article about David Cameron the US Tory rubbing shoulders with Barack Obama in United States. Get a refreshing recap on how Tony Blair in the White House just like Cameron speaks about the house of pain and Bashar al-Assad in Syria over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- So What Was The Point Of David Cameron’s Visit To The US? (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- The great EU revolt: David Cameron caves in to rebels on referendum (express.co.uk)
- British PM Cameron visits Boston Marathon memorial (bostonherald.com)
- Cameron’s authority challenged (thehindu.com)
- British PM Cameron Visits Boston Marathon Bombing Memorial (wbur.org)
- Obama to welcome British PM Cameron to White House (news.yahoo.com)
- The Tory party’s gone crazy over Europe, and it’s Cameron’s fault – Telegraph Blogs (dralfoldman.com)
- David Cameron to publish Bill on EU referendum (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)