Adam Lovejoy reports from London David Cameron vote for Scotland welcomed by the Scottish Nationalist Party, the Yes vote . More about Tony Blair, the former British Prime Minster and Scottish nationalists.
First Minister Alex Salmond and PM Cameron and more about tories and the legacy of the London Olympics.
- David Cameron Dramatically Boosts The Campaign For Scottish Independence(stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- PM heads north for a Scottish showdown(thetimes.co.uk)
- David Cameron and Tanni Grey-Thompson appeal to the UK ‘family’ to stay together and stop Scottish breakaway(walesonline.co.uk)
- Cameron urges Scots to remain in ‘Team GB’(irishtimes.com)
- Scottish independence: Cameron issues pro-UK plea(scotsman.com)
Adam Lovejoy is StirringTroublenternationally.com’s #STi political researcher. Connect with the Stirring Trouble Internationally community by “liking” the Stirring Trouble Internationally Facebook page, following @StirringTrouble on Twitter and adding +Stirring Trouble Internationally to your Google+ circles. You can also check out “Nekrassov Books” books from the author Alexander Nekrassov. Be Sure to listen every Friday over on the Voice of Russia Telling It Like It Is.