2020 Olympics news from Argentina. Ted Obvious reports from Buenos Aires about this confirmed 2020 Summer Olympics, Tokyo. The International Olympic Committee has decided Japan is a perfect location to hold the next Olympic festival. As I am sure you can imagine there was a lot of competition for example Istanbul was a close candidate. Also Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy made an interesting attempt to have the 2020 in Espanyol. Shinzo Abe made a great impression with the international olympic committee, find out the details over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
What do you want sport or news?
Ben Delicious is in London asking questions: sports or news related on a quest to sieve through political correctness. He examines the IQs of players to measure sport intelligence of players like Wayne Rooney. This post addresses some burning questions fans have about recent racial abuse and takes another look at the John Terry and Anton Ferdinand incident which rocked the Football Association world. Find out more news about the London 2012 Olympics and Team GB over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. If you like football and still not sure what happened between John Terry and Anton Ferdinand then read on. The news from London about Wayne Rooney, the Football Association ever since the latest racism reports made a big splash in England and also find out a little bit more about the local team Queens Park Rangers F.C.
No good jokes about the Olympics. And that’s a shame because they deserve to be laughed at.
Pictograms of Olympic sports – Equestrian. This is unofficial sample picture. Images of official Olympic pictograms for 1948 Summer Olympics and all Summer Olympics since 1964 can be found in corresponding Official Reports. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
- The Row About Security At The Olympics Misses One Point: No One Needs These Games (stirringtrouble.wordpress.com)
- London 2012 Olympics: Usain Bolt’s Manchester United dream could be helped by Rio Ferdinand (standard.co.uk)
- Columnists: Claire Rees: What a shame I’ve missed the feel-good factor of so many Olympics (walesonline.co.uk)
- Olympic T-Shirts (15minutefashion.about.com)
- Michael Phelps Post-Olympic Plans? Diving with Sharks with Olympic Rival (bleacherreport.com)
- F1 stars on holiday: Webber and Ecclestone visit the Olympic Games in London (bertholdbouman.wordpress.com)
- Frankie Boyle reprises his ugly attack on swimmer Rebecca Adlington (guardian.co.uk)
- Olympic Divers as Badminton Shuttlecocks (neatorama.com)
- China’s Liu out again in Olympic 110 hurdles (nbcsports.msnbc.com)
- Which sports would improve the Olympics? Open thread (guardian.co.uk)
Equestrian Olympic Games (Photo credit: iwillbehomesoon)
The social media fans here in Britain have started a campaign to highlight the price of security. This weeks post explores the up and coming Olympics here in London. We take another good look at the logo and also examine what other people have been piping on about the costs and other things.
This is actually another satirical rant at the cost of security. It also examines what you will be getting for your money this year. Here in the UK we are very lucky to have the Olympics, security guards are over the moon, many of them may not know what they are doing. Also lots of people have been feeling quite sleepy lately, but that’s OK because the army have been scripted in to ensure there is no trouble this year.
The main thing to understand this year is that everything has or will be paid. The bill amounts to about 300 million. The last country who held the Olympics was Greece, they had an expensive opening ritual which was great but must have cost quite a lot too. Here in Britain you can find out what to expect, and by reading this post you will be able to prepare yourself for this years shenanigans.
Yeah, sure, security at the Olympics is very important. But who needs these Games in the first place?
The more people who turn up with tickets the better.
- Many people like the security guards have tickets, but they just to lazy to get up for work.
- Maybe you need to hire the army too.
- Is this you? Are you as lazy as the Olympic security?
- Who do you trust more to ensure there is no trouble an army or the security team?
- Perhaps its normal for both to be there.
The Row About Security At The Olympics Misses One Point: No One Needs These Games
Anyone who gets to watch the Olympics this year are very lucky, that said prepare yourself. You have been warned. In earlier post we have already told you what type of people these types of events attracts. Pick pockets, call girls and many more.
Not sure about where to sit at the Olympics you might want to go over to the website and find all about it there.
London 2012 Olympic Games Countdown (Photo credit: email@example.com)