St Mary Duchess of Cambridge and the Hello magazine deal this often happens and is one luxury of being the Royal Family or a politician. Ed Miliband has some interesting views shared over on Stirring Trouble Internationally about the monarchy in Britain and other liberal politicians have openly come out and said what they think the baby will be ‘saying they are pretty sure it will be a girl, perhaps they know something we don’t, would you like to share with the prenatal group? leave your blurbs down below please, what do you think about the baby boomers, girl or boy? Kensington Palace will soon be taking a visit to register the birth of the royal baby. Behind the scenes news from the BBC is about the wall-to-wall reporting from St Mary’s hospital asking passers-by similar questions we ask here on Stirring Trouble Internationally it will be interesting to see the polls from Londoners and you folks around the world, what do you think? Please check in to the polling station below, it’s a simple a or b question.
It happened back in September 2008 in Canada, when Harry was stationed there with his Blues and Royals regiment but has only surfaced now, thanks to the book that trooper GI James Wharton, the man in the centre of that incident, has written.
Stirring Trouble tried to get in touch with the Prince, to congratulate him personally on his bravery by calling St James Palace’s press office.
He iss the member of the Royal Family, you morons, and he could do whatever he pleases.
Stirring Trouble Internationally -‘…Prince Harry Stood Up For A Gay Soldier. And Now A Book Has Been Written About It…’
- Prince Harry Stood Up For A Gay Soldier. And Now A Book Has Been Written About It (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Harry ‘saved me’ from attack (smh.com.au)
- Prince Harry Stops Gay Bashing In Army (davidmixner.com)
- Prince Harry Saved Fellow Soldier From Antigay Attack (advocate.com)
- Prince Harry Saved Soldier From Homophobic Attack (queerty.com)
- Prince Harry saved me from an attack in Alberta, gay soldier reveals (ctvnews.ca)