Jm Bob Google Profile+ James Marshall writes from London on the old idea to fix your wealth you must pass it on. The best thing about wealth is you can aquire it without anything, without a website, without a suite and without even a car.
Today’s historical lessons draw from old manuscripts made by Karl Marx years ago. He made the gulag and millions of executions. argument is that they have benefited too much from the existing system in Western countries.
Facing certain defeat by the Labour party devoid of ideas, surely it has little to lose by taking an axe to the benefit culture.
The middle classes are now declining and are no longer optimistic about the future. Take the United States, for example.
About 80 per cent of US wealth is owned by 10 per cent of the population. The Obama Administration is doing its best to change these numbers and spread wealth more evenly.
- You’re no longer working class: A new study has found seven new social classes (manchestereveningnews.co.uk)
- 21 WAYS RICH PEOPLE THINK DIFFERENTLY THAN AVERAGE PEOPLE By H.Q. ROOSERVELT (anastasiaruth.wordpress.com)
- Margaret Thatcher and the sham of her ‘ordinary’ background. (planetpedro.wordpress.com)
- Help the Middle Class to Help the Poor (elections.firedoglake.com)
- J.C. Penney’s Real Problem: The Shrinking Middle Class (blogs.hbr.org)
- James Petras: The Economic and Social Crisis – Contemporary Capitalism and Class Struggle (womensphilanthropy.typepad.com)
- Obama I thought you weren’t raising taxes bro! (lloydformankind.wordpress.com)
- Middle-class mortgage lies: More professionals fib to get home loan (metro.co.uk)