The Alliance Of Likud And Kadima Has Transformed Israel. And You’d Better Believe It.
Politics in Parliament in the observations of how global politics has effected British politics and why the merger with liberal democrats has possibly diluted the house.
▪ Venizelos insists on unity government
▪ Unity government will implement bailout
▪ Greek people, not Syriza reject unity government
PASOK leader Evangelos Venizelos and Democratic Left chief Fotis Kouvelis on Thursday said they are happy to copy Britian’s model in uniting their political parties. Alexis Tsipras siad it was a good omen ▪
Politics in America on the subject of unity government and how they are influencing the British elected.
Politics in Tehran, Palestine and Israel. The difference between Jews and orthodox Jews and the problems Israel may face in the future since the death of Netanyahu. This article revisits the frozen economy of Palestinians and predicts what the next phase of payment will be.
BENJAMIN Netanyahu on Tuesday 8th May made a deal with the new leader of the centrist opposition party Kadima, Shaul Mofaz, and has given him more room in deciding whether to pursue peacemaking with the Palestinians or if they may have to attack Iran again. (scotsman.com)
Some interesting facts about the houses of parliament and how it works.
The prestige of being a politician in Britain compared to the prestige of being a politician in Israel and Around The World.
- Palestinian FM: Israel’s new unity government won’t aid peace process (haaretz.com)
- Netanyahu, stunning Israel by forging unity bloc, defends move as pro-stability (haaretz.com)
- US Officials Worried Israel’s Unity Deal Raises Prospect of Iran Strike (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Kadima joins Netanyahu’s Likud in Israeli government (thejc.com)
- Israel’s Kadima Party could split after Netanyahu deal (washingtontimes.com)