R.F.Wilson writes from London
Well, now we know. London’s Mayor Boris Johnson is staying loyal to PM David Cameron and is confident in his, Cameron’s that is, victory in the 2015 general election.
On the Internet people are asking for the truth in former 10 Downing Street about what the director of communications Andy Coulson thinks about Boris and Dave and his own struggle to be Tory leader and prime minister. The track record of Boris messing up his jobs and he was no great editor of The Spectator.
In today’s entry over on Stirring Trouble Internationally there are reflections about Ken Livingstone who was then deeply unpopular and if any other Tory would have stood against Red Ken the result would have been the same.
He needs the Conservative party machine to be behind him. Otherwise this whole myth of Boris The Great will fall apart in a day.
Stirring Trouble Internationally ‘…Boris Swears His Loyalty To Dave. But Doesn’t Mean It Really…’
- Boris Swears His Loyalty To Dave. But Doesn’t Mean It Really (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Boris Johnson ‘is desperate to be Prime Minister’ (mirror.co.uk)
- Andy Coulson: Boris Johnson wants to be PM – and David Cameron knows it (guardian.co.uk)
- Boris Johnson rejects Andy Coulson’s claims and says he’s backing David Cameron all the way (independent.co.uk)
- Boris Johnson: Of course I don’t want David Cameron to fail miserably (telegraph.co.uk)
- Boris: I’m not after PM’s job (thesun.co.uk)