A Review about Love Lust Faith And Dreams
- Music to inspire dreams and instill faith, love and emotions.
- Music that cures the lust.
- A music review about 30 Seconds to Mars.
- A quick recap on a Beautiful Lie.
- And an overview of the Guinness World Record music holders.
In this post you will read some comparisons to Depeche Mode and another good band from the United States called The Killers. Freddie Matthews writes from London.
No band quite rocks a rousing anthem like:
30 Seconds To Mars – Love Lust Faith And Dreams
This is there fourth album and not much has changed.
Los Angeles’ 30 Seconds To Mars were formed as a small family project, in 1998, by the actor Jared Leto and his brother Shannon. To date they’ve sold over 10 million records worldwide, which for their Alternative Rock/Metal/Emo & Progressive Metal style of music is fairly impressive. Their first album did not make much at all outside the USA.
A Beautiful Lie was worth the waiting for. The sound was somewhere between that of The Killers and My Chemical Romance. After what is now a Guinness World Record for the Longest Concert Tour By A Rock Band. Produced by both Jared and Steve lily-white, who also worked on their last album, Love, Lust, Faith + Dreams. End Of All Days, I can hear Dave Gahn here; the backing track is very Depeche Mode esquire but this song seems to be like a mere filler on this album.
Stirring Trouble Internationally ‘…Music Review: 30 Seconds To Mars – Love, Lust, Faith + Dreams…’
- 30 Seconds To Mars’ Jared Leto Basks In Busking Glory At Soho Square!! (perezhilton.com)
- 30 Seconds To Mars Performs Up Close And Personal For Fans In London (socialitelife.com)
- 30 Seconds To Mars unveil music video for Up In The Air (metro.co.uk)
- Album Review: 30 Seconds To Mars – Love Lust Faith + Dreams (staturemedia.net)
- 30 Seconds to Mars – Love Lust Faith + Dreams (beingsbeing.wordpress.com)