Consumers and morons in London are all talking about Alternative medicine. The Pseudoephedrine in a Chain store is talking about a new Cough medicine, released by Pharmaceutical industry called Contac. R.F.Wilson reports from London.
How is it that producers get away with treating consumers like morons?
There was once a great medicine called Contac that worked wonder when you wanted to get the symptoms of cold or flu disappear for about 10 to 12 hours.
The caring pharmaceutical company decided to protect lowlifes and punish everyone paying cash for Contac products.
They also have cough medicine that makes people a bit drowsy when they consume.
Another good example is toothpaste Signal and Colgate they are two brands in competition to sell the same thing, people choose on what they are recommended by valued sources.
Recently I’ve had a piece of grilled salmon served to me with spaghetti as a side dish in a central London restaurant.
Time to think of growing our own food ourselves and resorting to alternative medicine.
Stirring Trouble Internationally ‘…Why Is It That Consumers Are Treated Like Morons By Producers?…’
- Why Is It That Consumers Are Treated Like Morons By Producers? (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- George Osborne’s Help to Buy scheme ‘a moronic policy’ (positivemoney.org)
- The Principles Behind Alternative Medicine (julieandrews013.wordpress.com)
- A truly moronic policy (taxresearch.org.uk)
- Treating Cancer and Other Illnesses: The Integrative Approach (cancertreatmentzine.wordpress.com)
- Snake Oil Science: The Truth About Complementary and Alternative Medicine SALE (yogiblossom.wordpress.com)
- George Osborne’s Help to Buy housing scheme ‘truly moronic’ (theweek.co.uk)
Sharing Lets Me Know You Came
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)