It happened back in September 2008 in Canada, when Harry was stationed there with his Blues and Royals regiment but has only surfaced now, thanks to the book that trooper GI James Wharton, the man in the centre of that incident, has written.
Stirring Trouble tried to get in touch with the Prince, to congratulate him personally on his bravery by calling St James Palace’s press office.
He iss the member of the Royal Family, you morons, and he could do whatever he pleases.
Stirring Trouble Internationally -‘…Prince Harry Stood Up For A Gay Soldier. And Now A Book Has Been Written About It…’
- Prince Harry Stood Up For A Gay Soldier. And Now A Book Has Been Written About It (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Harry ‘saved me’ from attack (smh.com.au)
- Prince Harry Stops Gay Bashing In Army (davidmixner.com)
- Prince Harry Saved Fellow Soldier From Antigay Attack (advocate.com)
- Prince Harry Saved Soldier From Homophobic Attack (queerty.com)
- Prince Harry saved me from an attack in Alberta, gay soldier reveals (ctvnews.ca)