Adam Lovejoy reports from London: Bumped into Nigel Farage, the leader of the United Kingdom Independent Party, or UKIP for short. European Union Chancellor George Osborne David Cameron European parliament the House of Commons. A One Issue Party That Seems To Be A One Man Party As Well. Read more over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Nigel Farage ‘not opposed to the devolution of policing and new fiscal. Pensioners are being driven into the arms of Nigel Farage. Nigel Farage makes a comical smear campaign against himself. Europe unites against Germany, IMF Agrees to Disburse More Funds to Romania Balkan Insight. Breakthrough announced on a reduction on connecting European Facilities. The hope is they can put the European project back on track. MP is congratulated by George Osborne about his flagship rights for shares scheme risks falling flat and the demonisation of the jobless is based on complete ignorance. Labour pays price of George Osborne’s failure to cut deficit Chancellor of the Exchequer backs UK rocket research and squeezes until the pips squeak with his political victory another cause for celebrations they want you to know about. European Parliament member call for traffic light labelling, Tonio Borg plays down talk of European Parliament candidature, implementing directive on better medicines for children. The European Regional Development Fund and European Social Fund and a multi annual financial framework was discussed in Europe too.
- UKIP: A One Issue Party That Seems To Be A One Man Party As Well (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Ukip leader Nigel Farage admits off-shore fund was ‘a mistake’ (standard.co.uk)
- Ukip supporters more likely to vote Conservative if Boris Johnson replaced David Cameron (express.co.uk)
- David Cameron running out of time to see off Ukip challenge (express.co.uk)
- Farage eyes up Labour votes as Ukip march on (yorkshirepost.co.uk)