Andy Murray wins the cup for the UK now its time to fly the flag for large businesses a favourite for advertising agencies and years after they will sit around the table telling each other what an amazing advertising ad campaign it was. All the winners get this privilege sometimes though these advertising contracts get awarded to not winners but average people, often all it takes is a record with a live audience at the right time in the right place. R.F. Wilson reports from
In today’s article you will read about
For years and years people have wanted to know who will win atand some have even bought tickets to watch the games unfold, from Cliff Richard to husbands and wives of the players Wimbledon is a popular spot where strawberries sell like crazy.
with advertised tennis paraphernalia and by another interesting sport person who sold apparel and aftershaves as well as football boots and football shirts. Then there is or comedian who are not necessarily your average Joe celebs yet they still get to advertise stuff. How Does That Make People Buy It? Well the proof is in the pudding, the price and the return on investment, find out more here [Read more] hope this helps you with your own advertising campaigns.
- Nigel Farage: Andy Murray should not get a knighthood (telegraph.co.uk)
- Wimbledon Champ Andy Murray Stands To Collect $74 Million In Endorsement Deals [The Brief] (businessinsider.com)
- Wimbledon’s Real Winner: Andy Murray’s Stylish Girlfriend (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- Andy Murray set to appear in The Beano’s 75th anniversary issue (news.stv.tv)
- Haggis, whisky and Irn Bru: Scottish-themed burger created in honour of Andy Murray (express.co.uk)
- Beattie on Scotland: Andy Murray may be the greatest Scot but ultimately his feat was his own doing (morningstaronline.co.uk)
- I can’t believe Andy Murray won Wimbledon – I don’t think he set foot in his opponent’s half once (mirror.co.uk)
- OK! Hottie of the Day: Andy Murray (okmagazine.com)
- Sir Andy Murray – No, at least not yet (ramblehonestly.wordpress.com)
- Wimbledon champ Andy Murray to make special appearance.. in 75th anniversary issue of The Beano (dailyrecord.co.uk)