Ben Delicious reports from London another silly season post from the world of La La Land politicians and other popular British tabloid faces. Footballer and persistent drunkard, Paul Gascoigne, two counts of common assault and being drunk and disorderly following an incident at Stevenage railway station. America has places where people recover quicker, the reality is their is no magic pill or anything anyone can say.
Also in the local newspaper this week reported a couple of days ago here on Stirring Trouble Internationally were some interesting reactions to the rumours about baby Simon Cowell junior. Read all about Ex-Footballer Paul Gascoigne and Simon Cowell both from England over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
- Does Anyone Care What Ex-Footballer Paul Gascoigne Is Up To? (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- Gascoigne fined for station assault (bbc.co.uk)
- Paul Gascoigne to appear in court on assault charges (thejournal.co.uk)
- Paul Gascoigne fined £1,000 after admitting drunkenly assaulting a guard at a railway station (mirror.co.uk)
- Paul Gascoigne fined over assault and drink charges (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Paul Gascoigne fined for train station incident (scotsman.com)
- Paul Gascoigne Pleads Guilty to Common Assault and Being Drunk and Disorderly (bleacherreport.com)