‘Russian mob or al-Qaeda?’ Dan Majestic in Washington asks the world ‘which ones tougher?’ over on Stirring Trouble Internationally.
Which one had more power, which one must have ran to the pharmaceuticals cabinet to numb the guilt? There are a wide range of options over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Dan explores them all including interesting snippets of information about Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Chinese communist leader Mao, Tony Blair and Richard Dawkins, you decide. This is a satirical poll, before you go please fill in the on click questionnaire.
- Asking: Which One’s Tougher, The Russian Mob Or Al-Qaeda? (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- WATCH, GRAPHIC: Al Qaeda Executes Two Young Boys For Supporting Assad (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- Is Al Qaeda an Enemy of the United States? (theindifferentstylist.wordpress.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: What if Al Qaeda is ‘Framing’ Bashar al-Assad in Syria? (mediaite.com)
- CIA Trained Al Qaeda Cell To Enter Syria (rinf.com)