Space research funds pumped into the project to find out exactly what they already know is this weeks stupidity watch debate. Dan Majestic reports from Wallops Flight Facility in Virginia in United States America about the space ship sent to the moon. Dan points out this is a new reviving of space exploration researching the Lunar Atmosphere and Dust Environment Explorer something that NASA has been waiting to do that will eventually lead to an International Space Station an important goal for Space Research. You can read the rest of the article on the main website (Stirring Trouble Internationally).
- Here We Go Again: More Money Wasted On Space Research (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- NASA Launch Shoots for the Moon from Virginia Tonight: Watch It Online (space.com)
- Watch: NASA Launches Robotic Probe for Moon Mission (undergroundpoliticsdotorg.wordpress.com)
- NASA’s Moon Mission Runs Into Glitch After Launch (on.aol.com)
- NASA aiming for moon again, this time from Virginia (newsday.com)