Ted Obvious is in London writing a satirical and funny article about Larry the cat and all the people in that world. Read all about aviation, cars, Danny Alexander, David Cameron, gaming, George Osborne, Iain Duncan Smith, Larry, Libya, politics, Tony Blair, transportation and 10 Downing Street.
Today’s article is about Danny Alexander and Chancellor George Osborne too big fans of Larry The Cat.
Iain Duncan Smith Drunken Dunken father was in the RAF and is half Japanese also is a big fan of Larry The Cat.
Billionaire Gordon Brown lord of the Banks of Scotland, fan of cats and very instrumental with the economy and could blow a good bagpipe around the table after dinner. At the Mansion House speech he turned up in a lounge suit was either black tie or white tie, again another big lover of Larry The Cat.
Read all about Phillip Hammond and Mrs May the home secretary over on Stirring Trouble Internationally. Two more fans of Larry The Cat the chief mouser.
Read all about cutbacks to British armed forces compared to the largest Chinese and global employee.
Find out three things about David Cameron and Tony Blair that really explain where the country is going. Read all about who lets Larry The Cat out at night.
- The World According To Larry The Cat, The Chief Mouser At Number 10 Who Knows Things (stirringtroubleinternationally.com)
- The Official Mouse-Catching Cat Of Britain Just Got Fired (buzzfeed.com)
- Westminster Pest Control (pestcontrolsupermarket.wordpress.com)
- News story: Battersea Dogs & Cats Home: David Cameron meets 1,000th volunteer (gov.uk)
- Blair’s bunker: leaked emails reveal real story of rows, abuse and threats (theguardian.com)